As you all know, we are raising money so that we may adopt another baby. We are continuing our efforts with a raffle for this beautiful, homemade, Christmas themed quilt. To date, we have raised just under $4,000, which means we still need to raise around $19,000. We thank you all for your prayers and support as we pursue our God given passion for adoption. I hope that these fund raisers are a fun way for you to participate in our journey.
This raffle kicks off on November 25, 2017 and the live Facebook drawing will take place on Saturday, December 16, 2017 @ 5:00 PM CST.
“Happy Holidays” is a 50″ x 72″ handmade quilt. The theme is the Christmas/Holiday season with pictures of presents, holly, snowmen, Santa and Christmas trees. (See the photos below)
- $5/each or $20/five tickets
- We will use the “old fashioned” way of raffling using the double raffle ticket system. Each entry has a matching raffle numbered ticket. You will receive your purchased ticket and each of the matching tickets will be added to a sealed jar far away from little fingers.
- You can make payment via PayPal. Send to the account jonathan _at_ franzone _dot_ com and use the friends & family option. Your tickets will be placed in a sealed envelope and sent to you once payment is made. Please email me at aubrey _at_ franzone _dot_ com and let me know that you’ve sent payment and once that is received, I will send your tickets to you. Please include your address if you are not local.
- If you are local and would like purchase raffle tickets in person (i.e. at CC community day, church, or other) please email me and let me know how many you would like and we can make arrangements to get those to you.
* NOTE: The email addresses above should be read by you (a human) and translated into our actual email addresses. Writing them as they are above keeps the mean spam robots away.
Thank you so much for sharing in our journey! We are so excited to bring home this precious child and thank God for his great compassion and mercy on us.
See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. — 1 Jn 3:1
Now, Some Pictures!
See Google Photos Album w/ Original Photos