The Franzone Family is excited to announce that we are starting the process for a domestic adoption again and we are kicking it off with a quilt raffle fundraiser.
This beautifully handmade quilt, Antique Rose, has been generously donated to our growing family by Mrs. Jacquie Currey for the purpose of this adoption. We are so grateful for her generosity and labor of love to support us! If you would like to support us and be entered for a chance to win this quilt, please see the details below:
This raffle kicks off on August 27, 2017 and the live Facebook drawing will take place on September 24, 2017 @ 5:00 p.m. EST.
“Antique Rose” is a 50″ x 72″ handmade quilt. The beautiful fabrics boast of days gone by. They are soothing creams, yellows, rose, sage green, and blush. The back is one solid cream pattern with beautiful quilting design throughout. The edges are meticulously bound and finished. (Pictures below)
- $5/each or $20/five tickets
- We will use the “old fashioned” way of raffling using the double raffle ticket system. Each entry has a matching raffle numbered ticket. You will receive your purchased ticket and each of the matching tickets will be added to a sealed jar far away from little fingers.
- You can make payment via PayPal. Send to the account jonathan _at_ franzone _dot_ com and use the friends & family option. Your tickets will be placed in a sealed envelope and sent to you once payment is made. Please email me at aubrey _at_ franzone _dot_ com and let me know that you’ve sent payment and once that is received, I will send your tickets to you. Please include your address if you are not local.
- If you are local and would like purchase raffle tickets in person (i.e. at CC community day, church, or other) please email me and let me know how many you would like and we can make arrangements to get those to you.
* NOTE: The email addresses above should be read by you (a human) and translated into our actual email addresses. Writing them as they are above keeps the mean spam robots away.
Thank you so much for sharing in our journey! We are so excited to bring home this precious child and thank God for his great compassion and mercy on us.
See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. — 1 Jn 3:1
Congratulations to Jeff and Carinda Beard! You are now the proud owners of this quilt!